What season is it for humanity?
Enjoy this chill, progressive mix consisting of ambient house, hip hop, and rock as a sense of flow through growth and understanding. As the playlist intensifies, we mimic global changes and echo a sense of hopeful enlightenment. Featuring tracks from some of our favorite 2017 albums thus far; including Bonobo's Migration, Thundercat's Drunk, and artists Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, and Future Islands. Also featuring Nashville's own distorted synth, electro-pop duo Biyo, who's single Focus debuted with Billboard. Be on the listen for Sleeptalkre, another up and coming synth-pop duo from Nashville and their Fractions (Rita Vita Remix). Turn it up.
- Colouring “About You” Symmetry
- No Rome “Ain’t Coming Back” Ain’t Coming Back
- Ivan Ave “Also” Also
- Bonobo feat. Kyoto Ganda “Bambro Koyo Ganda” Migration
- Clubfeet “Canyons” Deep Thoughts
- BUOY “Clouds & Rain” Clouds & Rain
- Noah Slee, Shiloh Dynasty “DGAF” DGAF
- isle&fever “Far Away” Far Away
- Biyo “Focus” Focus”
- Sleeptalkre “Fractions (Ricca Vita Remix)” Fractions
- Thalab “Good Swim” A Good Swim
- Austra “I Love You More Than You Love Yourself” Future Politics
- Logan Takahashi, Kaazi “Kazoku Ogawa - Kaazi Remix” NoGeo Remixes
- Jetson “Kind” Kind
- Louis The Child, Elohim “Love Is Alive” Love Is Alive”
- Elbow “Magnificent” Little Fictions
- Flamingosis “Make Me Late For Breakfast” Bright Moments
- Foreign/National “Mombasa” Depaysement
- NYEIBINT, Stella “The Owner” The Owner
- Strand of Oaks “Radio Kids” Hard Love
- Future Islands “Ran” Ran
- Biyo “Seasons” Seasons
- No Rome “Seventeen” Seventeen
- Thundercat, Flying Lotus, Michael McDonald, Kenny Loggins “Show You the Way” Drunk
- Bonobo, Nicole Miglis “Surface” Migration
- Jacques Greene “To Say” To Say
- The Knocks, Absofacto “TROUBLE” TROUBLE
- Thundercat, Kendrick Lamar “Walk On By” Drunk
- ANOHNI “Paradise” Paradise
SoBro Guest House
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
"This modern and minimalist boutique hotel in downtown Nashville is ideal for exploring America's country music capital. The 24 large, self-catering suites offer a comfortable retreat, complete with distinctive Music City touches such as a colourful working record players and albums."
For full article visit The Telegraph UK.
For more, read the full article here, written by Alex Hendrickson.
"Nashville’s recent recognition as a top city to visit in 2017 is only increasing folks’ desire to travel to Music City. Whether it be for the music, food, friendly residents or bars on Broadway, people are heading to Nashville to experience it for themselves. The Hermitage Hotel, The 404 Hotel, Hotel Indigo and The Inn at Fontanel all continue to be favorites among those looking to stay for a long weekend. With the surge of boutique hotels and unique overnight options, people are also looking to test out new spots. Today, we showcase five boutique hotels and overnight options that opened in 2016 that are worth checking out if you’re local and recommending to your out-of-town friends."